Canadian Brass: a Glimpse Of the Next NetMusician Webkit Generation
We are pleased to announce that the classical music giant, Canadian Brass, has recently launched its new website. If you are no stranger to classical music or brass instruments, you have no doubt already heard about the Canadian Brass and their decades of history and presence in the musical world. The award winning group has been going in new directions as of recent years, so therefore it seemed fitting to create a new website to express this new vision!
On this new site you can learn about the group’s history, its numerous recordings and videos, the instruments they play, acquaint yourself with the current and past membership, keep informed as to when they will be performing near you, access a wide range of press materials including posters, cover artwork, ringtones, learn about what the group has been working on in the area of education and outreach, access their store, or their exciting blog entitled Brass Underground which documents their experiences on the road and provides a special glimpse behind-the-scenes.
This website incorporates many NetMusician technologies, including (in no particular order):
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- WordPress/NetMusician integration
- The NetMusician Webkit Database Manager (information about this forthcoming)
- The NetMusician Mobile-friendly Media Player (which continues playing the track you were listening to as you move between pages of the website, and works on iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices)
- The NetMusician Webkit Newsletter integration
- The NetMusician Webkit Discography module
- Facebook-style links to reveal more news postings (as well as a searchable news archive)
- And more!